The magic card trick. The magic card trick.

Cool trick, horrible grammar.

Proof read your creations before submitting them. Quite a few schoolboy errors in there.

Just Like real life! Just Like real life!

\m/

BABY JESUS SALUTES YOU.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Average.

I used to enjoy watching your animations. But now, your standard is dropping. Dropping to such an extent where i knew exactly what was going to happen in each scene.
Like others have said. Your drawing style is exactly the same. Your humour is exactly the same. The voices of the characters are exactly the same.
Everything is exactly the same.
Change plxkthx.

A Music Video About Emos A Music Video About Emos

Shit.

I can take a joke. GOOD ones.

Platoon! Platoon!

GASP.

So long without an animation and now we get this masterpiece.
WAOKEK!

TheDevilsJoker responds:

I say

Madness in Reality Madness in Reality

Suggestion

Why dont you make a new one called "Watch me jump off a very, VERY high cliff", put a camera on the cliff and jump off. No animation required, and it'll amuse many.

A white Stripes Adventure A white Stripes Adventure

OMGAOM!

THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT 9s WAS BECAUSE IM MATHMATICLY CHALLENGED
AKIJRFEJIROIE

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, it definately got off to a bad start, just so slow. But it gradually picked up and became intresting. I'd say it can make front page.

Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

Hmmm

At some points i wasn't entirely sure if it really took you 4 months to make that, other parts i saw how much effort you must've put into it. The abrupt music changes kinda got annoying, at least make them fade out or something next time. The majority of drawings were great (I couldn't draw better, cos i suck), although knuckles' (i think..) legs looked a bit sticky in comparison to the rest of his body.
All in all, i liked it, but theres plenty of room for improvement (3/5)

Lilmario responds:

I'll keep your critique in mind, and use it to improve next time. Thanks! =D

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Wooooooo!

I dunno whether it's better than decline 2, but it still kicks ass either way!